1/25/11

It's a different Way of Putting it....

    So I got a little bored so I felt like posting. I didn't really know what I wanted to put soo, I figured I'd just post an outfit picture. I've never done it so I thought, why not? Right? So here are a couple of pics of today's outfit:


Shirt-Forever21

Sweater-unknown

Belt-Forever21

Skirt-Target

Socks-Gap

Boots-Wal Mart













     I love trying new things, I'm always trying to come up with a new outfit. It's so much fun to me! I sometimes like to go out on a limb and wear something I never thought I would, then other times I keep it simple. I loovee dressing up everyday, I'm not one to wear sweat pants and a sweat shirt-totally NOT me. I don't roll that way, even if it's just going to Wal-Mart, I'm getting dressed like I'm going to the mall. It's just what I like to do. 

      There are so many things you can buy, even if you don't have a lot of money it is TOTALLY possible to find cute things cheap! Thrift stores are great, Target, and SALE racks. You're bound to find great deals, you just have to have some patience and hunt a little. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment